Hello WPW member!
Date:Sunday, June 18, 2017
Meeting Place: Corner of Beacon Street and Murray Avenue
Meeting Time:8:00 AM
Mt. Davis Ride (B to C / 1 / 54, with other options)
Meeting Place: Confluence Town Square (corner of Hugart and Logan Pl)
Meeting Time: 9:00 AM for optional breakfast at Sister’s Cafe
I hope you all got to enjoy the 60 degree day we had on Thursday! It got me looking forward to the 2017 cycling season.
- Steph Burch for leading the Dirty Dozen Training rides and providing invaluable advice for climbing those hills
- Bob Vano, who served as a Ride Captain in 2016 and helped to organize the very successful Fall and Spring Rallies
- Jim Logan who has organized the Icicle Bicycle and Ride of Silence for many years.
- Treasurer and membership report
- 2016 Rider Milage and Survey report
- Icicle Bicycle recap
- Volunteer vacancies and opportunities
- Jersey and new logo update
- BikePGH report
- Fall and Spring Rally planning
- Car-pooling to out of town rides (e.g. Pedal the Lakes, Mon Valley Century, etc.)
- Other 2017 season planning
- Al Gaburri
- Dave Bialoksky
- Dave Lampe (Pittsburgh Randonneurs)
- Dave Kasperek
- Kim Brumbaugh (Membership)
- Jim Logan
- Mikhail Evstiounin
Happy New Year!
We continued our tradition of starting the new year with Icicle Bicycle beginning at REI in Southside Works. Over 100 riders braved the cold and Steelers’ fans for a ride around town, and several met up at Claddaugh after the ride for socializing, food, and beer.
Welcome all WPW Members,
8-9AM meeting at Panera Bread, 20111 US-19, Cranberry Twp, PA 16066, United States
25 mile ride to Brush Creek and back to follow weather permitting